!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: SHAPEWAYS PRICE HIKE ON THE 30TH  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Doc Pye

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: SHAPEWAYS PRICE HIKE ON THE 30TH
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2019, 06:35:04 PM »
Prices will go up...that's for sure. Getting to the point of getting my own 3D printer...

Online Snowwolflair

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25174
  • 2mm Association Number: 4194
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2019, 06:48:16 PM »
I have two, a big scale extruder that is no use for modelling in N except for rough structures for buildings etc. and an MSLA which is perfect for small items with a great level of detail but only a 25mm by 50mm max build plate.

My next printer will be an MSLA with a print area of roughly A5 which will allow a Mk3 coach or a class 66 to be printed.  These printers will begin to become available later this year.  Its going to be worth the wait.

Online RailGooner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17356
    • Ebay
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2019, 12:20:11 PM »
 :hmmm: I'm not sure that the affect of the price hike warrantied the frenzied buying that it prompted - for me anyway. My order of Jan 29 came to a total of 156.72 (inc. VAT and P&P). Today that same order comes to a total of 179.93 (inc. VAT and P&P).

I'm not saying 20 is nothing, but I'd be getting a lot less grief from MBH if I'd spread that order out over the coming months and the 20 hike wouldn't have registered as much that way. :'(
Per Ardua ad Astra | Mens Agitat Molem | Victoria Concordia Crescit

I'm supporting Project Railway Honour

Please Support Us!
February Goal: £250.00
Due Date: Feb 28
Total Receipts: £175.00
Below Goal: £75.00
Site Currency: GBP
70% 
February Donations

Advertise Here