Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Papyrus

So sorry to read your news, Ian. I join with everyone else in sending my condolences and I hope you can find a little comfort in catching up with the posts in this frivolous forum of ours.

All the best,

Chris

martyn

Very sorry for your loss.

All strength for the future.

Martyn

paulbeckwith

very  sorry  to  hear  of  your  loss  ian     ...  my  condolences 

  paul

scottmitchell74

So sorry to hear Ian. My condolences and prayers.
Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

cornish yorkie

#3619
   Please accept my heart felt condolences Ian
   stay safe regards Derek
ONLY ONE RULE ENJOY

Hailstone

So sorry to hear this Ian, my condolences to you and I hope that you will find it in you to carry on with us in the forum

All the best,

Alex

Trainfish

Only just seen this and to say I'm gutted for you would be a huge understatement. Keep your chin up mate, you've got plenty of friends here  :thumbsup:
John

To see my layout "Longcroft" which is currently under construction, you'll have to click on the dead fish below

<*))))><


See my latest video (if I've updated the link)   >> here <<   >> or a random video here <<   >> even more random here <<

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £12.34
Below Goal: £87.66
Site Currency: GBP
 12%
October Donations