!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: what are people doing on their layout right now  (Read 346800 times)

Offline exmouthcraig

• Trade Count: (+4)
    • Awards
Re: what are people doing on their layout right now
« Reply #2865 on: August 11, 2019, 10:20:27 PM »
@chrism, shame really BUT 3 out of 5 ain't bad and everyone has got to be happy with getting 1 working signal let alone 3 on the same stand!!

I managed to get all of my renumbering done including a WC we didn't even know we were getting  :hmmm: just waiting on Fox to deliver plates for the MN so a couple of hours were killed by painting 12 water cranes ready for the shed.

Offline Stuart B

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: what are people doing on their layout right now
« Reply #2866 on: August 12, 2019, 07:06:55 PM »
HELP!  I lifted my Farrish 4MT up to re-rail it and caught the rear coupling...PING!!!.  I found the coupling but the bottom part of the coupling box housing has gone 'who knows where'.  Questions;  Can I safely dismantle the front one?  Can I get spares?  Will I need to find a wreck to cannibalise for parts?

By the way, if anyone has a spare then I will happily pay postage plus a fiver to the charity of your choice.

Thanks

[put in this thread because so far it has answered all my questions!]

panic over - turned out the housing wasn't damaged, I was just looking at it wrong.  All repaired now

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £30.00
Below Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
55% 
September Donations