Too busy?

Started by Newportnobby, June 03, 2020, 11:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daffy

Intermittently sluggardly pedestrian this morning.

But then it's raining a lot so maybe the hamster wheel bearings are rusting up. :hmmm:

Not bothering me though. :no:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

port perran

As I say very, very slow - that's on ipad, phone and laptop.
I keep getting this message :

This post has taken 4 minutes so far and I haven't posted it yet.
Everything else on the internet is flying.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Trainfish

Seems a bit slow to me now too. Probably too many Lancastrians again + Mick @Newportnobby  :D
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

See my latest Youtube video                          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
See a random video of mine                           >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
An even older random video of mine             >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<

Lawrence

Quote from: Trainfish on January 14, 2021, 02:03:47 PM
Seems a bit slow to me now too. Probably too many Lancastrians again + Mick @Newportnobby  :D

You're right John, very slow at the moment  :( probably all the kids having to home school slowing the world down, and all the parents online ordering in more alcohol  ;D

Trainfish

Quote from: Lawrence on January 14, 2021, 02:12:25 PM

You're right John, very slow at the moment  :( probably all the kids having to home school slowing the world down, and all the parents online ordering in more alcohol  ;D

How dare you!? I'm not a parent! Or not that I know of anyway  :doh:
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

It only affects the forum, then? My e mail and other fora + websites are just fine ???

Nbodger

Very Very Slooooooooow here today, one of the worse days I have encountered since the lockdown of guests to many areas of the Forum.

Other sites on the net at normal speeds, so is obviously a Forum problem

Mike H  8)

guest311

sorry @Tank , but I think you'll need to buy another hamster  :smiley-laughing:

guest311

Quote from: Trainfish on January 14, 2021, 02:38:31 PM

but still ordering alcohol  :beers:

port perran

Has someone just done something?
Suddenly the forum is flying (literally in the last 5 mins).

Trainfish

Quote from: class37025 on January 14, 2021, 04:55:11 PM
Quote from: Trainfish on January 14, 2021, 02:38:31 PM

but still ordering alcohol  :beers:

Erm, maybe. It's easier than going to the supermarket, you never know who you may encounter whilst sanitising your hands  :goggleeyes:  :beers:
John

<*))))><

port perran

Quote from: port perran on January 14, 2021, 04:56:47 PM
Has someone just done something?
Suddenly the forum is flying (literally in the last 5 mins).
That didn't last long.....it's gone back to a snail's pace I'm afraid.

TrevL

Yes, slower for me too today, about 15 seconds to get from one page to the next I select.
Doesn't worry me too much, it's always worth the wait. :thumbsup:
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

lil chris

Yes I have noticed it's been slow for a few days, not my internet so can't blame Virgin Media.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

Newportnobby

Compared to the last few days the forum is tazzing along nicely but don't tell anyone else, mind :zippedmouth:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations