Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

It certainly was. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can pick up another BL2. I'm also looking for a cheap NW2 diesel as well.

Alex  :wave:

1936ace

Since no sanat gifts under the tree this year, i thought i start the new year off with a couple of wagon and vehicle purchases.

Bart

Agrippa

:goggleeyes: :goggleeyes: :goggleeyes:

Santa wouldn't make it down the chimney with that lot!
Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

petercharlesfagg

Quote from: 1936ace on January 01, 2014, 05:28:37 PM
Since no sanat gifts under the tree this year, i thought i start the new year off with a couple of wagon and vehicle purchases.

Bart

Tell you what, I'll swap you a set of handkerchiefs and some lurid coloured socks for just a couple of trucks?  :bounce:

OINVU!  Nice collection.  Regards Peter.
Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

scotsoft

Wow Bart, it will take you up to Easter just to get them all out of their boxes  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:

cheers John.

daveg

Excuse me Bart but did you sell the car, the dog and probably the kids as well?  :o

That's one heck of a start for 2014!

Well done that bloke.  :thumbsup:

Dave G

1936ace

well if i am going to get into trouble for buying a wagon i may as well do it properly and go all out :D
bart

joe cassidy

Next year I will substitute a gum tree for the usual pine tree and hopefully I will be as lucky as you !

Best regards,

Joe

1936ace

Hey Newport and joe
How's things, yeh there is still some left about maybe 350 coaches and wagons and for joe it's the result of working Xmas and nye resulting in some extra play money wish it was as easy a planting a tree as with about 150 odd iron barks and gums and the back yard I'd have gold plated loco and no I would not weathering them😋
Must admit it was hard choosing with them all sitting on the mess room table at work at one stage a quick add up came to around A$1200 then reality sunk in but I'm happy with what I picked
Bart

Bealman

:o :goggleeyes: :o :goggleeyes:

And I thought all you Hunter Valley types ever did was sit around drinkin' wine.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

1936ace

Hey George
My wife loves the wine but I'm a twinnings fan so since I don't drink don't gamble and don't chase women I have to have something since she suggested I give up the fire engines
Bart

trainsdownunder

Well my treat to me arrived today.

Still a couple more items outstanding, but these will keep me busy. Been rationalising my stock a bit to make way for this bundle.

18 Kato locos All BNSF or Sante Fe. 10 with DCC fitted. 10 new and the others used 6 of which are custom paint jobs (not that I can tell). All bought through the N Scale Yard sale.  Average of around £30 each paid.

[smg id=9209][smg id=9210][smg id=9211][smg id=9212][smg id=9213][smg id=9214][smg id=9215]

Alex

What a fantastic set of locos. They'll certainly keep you busy for a while.

Alex  :wave:

Agrippa

Awesome! These locos will need something to haul so I hope you have about 300-400
wagons. :D

Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations