Oldman's health issues.

Started by Oldman, June 17, 2014, 11:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Sorry if I seem to be wingeing about it but just giving all my friends on here the heads up.
As many of you know I have been suffering from respiritory problems for a while, however due to recent visits to the doctors and an ever increasing repeat perscription list, it looks like they may finally have got their act together.

If the tests still to come are not clear, the prognosis is not what I shall want to hear.

I shall continue to keep tabs on you all, but my modelling is becoming more limited.

Regards Mike
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Claude Dreyfus

Sorry to hear you are still have health issues Mike. Fingers crossed your test results come back postive.

Tank

All the best Mike.  I hope you can get some more modelling done in the future, as I enjoy seeing what you've made.

Geoff

Do take care Mike and hope your health does get better so you can model, it is not nice to see fellow modellers struggling with health.

All the very best.
Geoff

Newportnobby

Hope the tests give you a much more positive result, Mike :thumbsup:

Pengi

Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

jonclox

All the best Mike.
I suffer much the same as you by the sound of things so know how depressing things can get.
Dosnt stop me reading the forums much though. Stay with us and keep us updated.
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Malc

Fingers crossed Mike, for a great result. I have found that when they do get their act together, they can work miracles.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Bealman

Take it easy, mate. Getting old sucks. I'm off to my blood doctor tomorrow... just keep on keeping on - as Malc says, sometimes they fix stuff.

:thumbsup: George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Agrippa

Getting old sucks, but it sure beats the alternative.
Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

Silver Line

Alwyn

Oldman

Day of tests tomorrow, starvation diet already in operation. Boy am I feeling hungry  :(

Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

ozzie Bill.

Good luck with the tests. Bill.

Malc

All the best Mike, fingers crossed.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £20.00
Below Goal: £80.00
Site Currency: GBP
20% 
June Donations