What did Santa bring

Started by Oldman, December 25, 2012, 08:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pengi

Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Newportnobby

Quote from: Calnefoxile on December 31, 2012, 07:26:18 PM

I know it won't qualify for the 1st purchase of 2013 but does it qualify for the last purchase of 2012  :D :D

Regards

Neal.

Only if it was purchased today, maybe :D
Congrats to SWMBO for having great taste - I bet you love that BP (and SWMBO of course!)

port perran

I'm sure I'll get used to cream first soon.

silly moo

:NGaugeForum:

Better late than never.

To my great relief, my class 67 turned up today after running the gauntlet of our postal system, a month after being posted from the UK, it was worth the wait and is a very nice smooth runner.

Thanks to Model Railways Direct who listed it as a gift on the customs slip so I didn't have to pay any duty.

:claphappy: :claphappy:

Regards

Veronica.

Andy T

:hellosign:

Santa brought me for chrimbo
A brand new GBRf class 66 in Medite livery ( Thanks Santa )
And a farish 37 in EWS livery.
Thanks Santa.
:NGF:

Plus a couple of Stobarts for the window sill.

Sprintex

Late visit from Santa ;)

Just met up with my sister and bro-in-law for the first time since November, so I have Christmas pressies from them, my nephew and my niece.

Among a mountain of CDs (I don't do this download rubbish, I like my music to be tangible and take up shelf space :D ) I got two packs of replacement coach wheels to continue my re-wheeling exercise, a rather big full colour book "Britain's Scenic Railways", and a nice polo shirt which for some strange reason just might become a favourite of mine . . .

;)

Paul

longbridge

Great stuff Paul, every Brother should have a Sister like that, as for the Shirt  :drool:  :heart2:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

1936ace

Hey Paul, can you tell me where the shirt came from mate
Cheers Bart

Pete Mc

I want one as well.

I already have one with the BR logo on and one with the Fastline logo on which Charlie Petty gave me the weekend of the Doncaster show for nothing,although I had,since December,spent over £300 at his stands at exhibitions for sound decoders,back issues of Modern Loco's Illustrated and sound decoder reblows.

Pete
:Class31: :Class37: :NGaugersRule:
Its my train set and I'll run worra want!

Pete sadly passed away on the 27th November 2013 - http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17988.msg179976#msg179976

Sprintex

Polo shirt came from Ebay:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Intercity-125-logo-Polo-Shirt-/200895866120?pt=UK_Collectables_Railwayana_RL&var=&hash=item2ec653a508

Must say it looks pretty good quality  :thumbsup:

Bart, doesn't say they post overseas but might be worth asking them anyway ;)

This is the book on Britain's Scenic Railways:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Times-Britains-Scenic-Railways/dp/0007478798/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361706570&sr=1-1

Had a quick flick through and it's VERY comprehensive, as well as geographical maps it also provides a vertical-relief map of each route, lengthy descriptions and some great full colour pictures  :)

Paul

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £40.67
Below Goal: £59.33
Site Currency: GBP
41% 
May Donations