!!

Have You Registered?

Welcome to the N Gauge Forum!  We've currently hidden most of the threads due to the vast number of guests contributing in slowing the speed of the forum down.  Please register and login to see the many thousands of posts about our great hobby.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  

Thanks for reading,
'Tank' and The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Donations!  (Read 2575 times)

Offline dannyboy

• Larger Gallery
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25492
    • Awards
Re: Donations!
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2021, 10:24:20 AM »
I made a donation this month using the 'Make A Donation' button - never again!  :no:

(I'll go direct next time  :))
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with him.

Offline Tank

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17910
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Re: Donations!
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2021, 09:56:48 AM »
I've just noticed that the donations target has been quietly increased again this month...

Thanks very much Chris. :thumbsup:  Yes, I had to put it up because of the recent upgrades.  Subsequent months help pay it off as well.

I really appreciate the donations that members give to the forum.  I know that other forums I belong to (not railway related) really struggle for funds, and it is hard to ask for it, so thank you very much for your help with this.

Don't use the button. Go to the Paypal page and send money to Contact@NGaugeForum.co.uk, then select Friends and Family. This will mean that some of the money isn't taken by Paypal as fees.

Yes, you're completely right about doing it that way.  It does add on that extra that Paypal would otherwise take, so a great point, thanks for saying that.

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £60.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £102.34
Above Goal: £42.34
Site Currency: GBP
171% 
May Donations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal