Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martyn, zwilnik, Suffolk Rob, port perran, Simon D., cmason, DavePallant, Tonk66, icairns and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Newportnobby

Blimey. Industrial strength laxatives and I'll bet after 40 hours of no food/drink all they found was dust!
Is the indeterminate colitis treatable with meds?

JBQFC

Quote from: newportnobby on April 05, 2016, 09:14:21 PM
Blimey. Industrial strength laxatives and I'll bet after 40 hours of no food/drink all they found was dust!
Is the indeterminate colitis treatable with meds?

yes i have suppositories and cream which is going to be fun 

Newportnobby

Quote from: JBQFC on April 05, 2016, 10:00:37 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on April 05, 2016, 09:14:21 PM
Blimey. Industrial strength laxatives and I'll bet after 40 hours of no food/drink all they found was dust!
Is the indeterminate colitis treatable with meds?

yes i have suppositories and cream which is going to be fun

No fun at all. I think they just used the heat seeking suppositories while I was in hospital :moony: :goggleeyes:

dannyboy

Quote from: JBQFC on April 05, 2016, 07:15:37 PM
industrial strength laxatives and no passing out

:worried: :goggleeyes: I will not stoop so low as to make the obvious connection  :no: :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

daveg

Quote from: dannyboy on April 05, 2016, 10:36:22 PM
Quote from: JBQFC on April 05, 2016, 07:15:37 PM
industrial strength laxatives and no passing out

:worried: :goggleeyes: I will not stoop so low as to make the obvious connection  :no: :)

I say, chaps. Steady on!

Reading this lot while considering what to have for breakfast. Think I'll skip that for now!  :sick2:

Have a great day.  :wave:

Dave G

JBQFC

Quote from: newportnobby on April 05, 2016, 10:13:21 PM
Quote from: JBQFC on April 05, 2016, 10:00:37 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on April 05, 2016, 09:14:21 PM
Blimey. Industrial strength laxatives and I'll bet after 40 hours of no food/drink all they found was dust!
Is the indeterminate colitis treatable with meds?

yes i have suppositories and cream which is going to be fun

No fun at all. I think they just used the heat seeking suppositories while I was in hospital :moony: :goggleeyes:

use the first suppository this morning feels like i have a golf ball stuck up there  :worried: 

Newportnobby

I guess you're living up to your sobriquet "I'm a man on fire" :worried:

mr bachmann

Flying Scotsman has a staring role in the new Thomas feature length cartoon  .... :)

Mito

Quote from: mr bachmann on April 06, 2016, 04:10:20 PM
Flying Scotsman has a staring role in the new Thomas feature length cartoon  .... :)

Are suppositories featured too? :confused1:
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

Oldman

Must go shopping tomorrow to get provisions in for Sunday - BTCC on the box all day :thumbsup: :bounce:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

GaryAlan

Just ordered my very first bit of  :ngauge: kit - 1 x GMKS002 Great Western Rambler Starter Set (GMKS002) woot!  :)
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left...

dannyboy

Quote from: GaryAlan on April 22, 2016, 03:36:08 PM
Just ordered my very first bit of  :ngauge: kit - 1 x GMKS002 Great Western Rambler Starter Set (GMKS002) woot!  :)

That's it then - you are well and truly on the slippery slope. Note to Mods - instead of adverts at the top of the page, can we have a health, (and wealth) warning please.  ???. It might prevent people from getting 'sucked in' to this little world of ours  :worried:. Seriously, welcome to our little world - it can be quite fascinating.  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

railsquid

Squidlet is officially toddling  :beers:

daveg

Quote from: railsquid on April 28, 2016, 12:18:36 PM
Squidlet is officially toddling  :beers:

That's real progress so well done Squidlet  :thumbsup: but make sure the access to the layout is toddler-proofed!

Dave G

scotsoft

Quote from: railsquid on April 28, 2016, 12:18:36 PM
Squidlet is officially toddling  :beers:

Nothing will be safe now  :worried:

Cheers John.

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £135.67
Above Goal: £35.67
Site Currency: GBP
136% 
September Donations