British N Gauge Railway Modelling magazine

Started by Firstone18, December 17, 2022, 11:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firstone18

Having got fed up with very little N Gauge content in the longer running magazines, I started with N Gauge Now from issue 1, and have never regretted it. IMO it is the best large format magazine for N. I have my N Gauge Society journal as an electronic copy, so I can see the pictures on a big screen - much better now my eyes are not as good as they used to be.  I am also a big fan of Grahame Hedges' magazines which can be found on eBay, or on page 11 of the recent N Gauge Now magazine. I congratulate both gents on a superb effort to support us N Gaugers!
Cheers. :beers:
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

Bob G

In my role as NGS Helpline Coordinator I have been asked by a society member if there is any member of the NGS who has a copy of Grahame Hedges British N Gauge Railway Modelling No 1.
The member would like to borrow or receive a coloured photocopy or scan of edition 1. He is willing to pay any costs/postage and this is obviously for personal use.

It seems No 1 has sold out and there are no copies held by Mr Hedges.

All help gratefully received.

Cheers
Bob

Firstone18

Can you pm me with an email for the NGS member please?
I think I still have a copy somewhere but will need to search for it.
If the NGS member is near Buckingham or Milton Keynes we could arrange to meet perhaps?
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £20.00
Below Goal: £80.00
Site Currency: GBP
20% 
June Donations