Return to the Silvester Layout

Started by McRuss, January 05, 2022, 04:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRuss

Yesterday I was able to visit my friend Dirk, who usually held his Silvester Layout operating sessions during the period after christmas. Due to the increasing rate of infections he decided to cancle these tradition.

But he offered that if we like to visit him we could run some trains on his reduced Silvester layout. I took the opportunity, and we run my bavarian rolling stock, that I have acquired at the Intermodellbau at Dortmund.

And at last there is a short glimpse of a N scale LNER J36 I've building from a Farish C Class chassis and an 3d printed body from Shapeways.

Markus

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

McRuss

It is the time of the year, when my friend Dirk held is annual Silvester layout. Yesterday I visited him for an operating session. As usual the time period for the session is set to the years after the great war. We had a lot of fun yesterday. I hope you enjoy the video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cWLuVIZfTwc" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Markus

AlexanderJesse

Nice GmP-train and -operations.
A nice layout too. And you call that layout "reduced"???
=================
have a disney day

Alexander

Remember: vapour is just water and therefor clean

McRuss

Hello Alexander,

in the years prior to Covid, the layout get through three rooms. There were a station in the room where the fiddle yard was placed these year and in the next room was  another station.

Markus

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £20.00
Below Goal: £80.00
Site Currency: GBP
20% 
June Donations