Would You Be Interested In An NGF 10 Year Wagon/Van? - available now!,

Started by Tank, January 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali Smith

Number 022 reached Bedford today. It only remains for me to build a layout for it to run on.

Pjlons83

Quote from: ntpntpntp on November 29, 2021, 04:45:54 PM
Quote from: Newportnobby on November 29, 2021, 03:52:15 PM
Quote from: Pjlons83 on November 29, 2021, 12:30:39 PM
I'd like to have a go and painting myself just for fun.

But Shirley you don't need a wagon to do that :-X
There seem to be a few pretty ladies who go in for that sort of thing in a very revealing way  :heart2:

I'll be sure to make film my efforts..... I'm just not sure it would be suitable to share  :P
Gold Hill - my rule 1, "just for fun" micro layout;

Clouds Hill - My first layout currently on hold;

Roy L S

Here are my two. Arrived today and really nice they are too. Mine are 030 and 031, and here they pose with my rather lovely NGS Hunslet in NCB livery. It is not very well known that "NGF" in fact stands for "Northern Granite Forwarders" a mineral company from oop norf.

Graham

finally got my act together and ordered one, however wont see it until TINGS as had it shipped to my brother in UK for pickup in Sept. Wonder if I will be the last to receive one into my hands.

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Graham

he could, but he is a tight a..... Gives me another good reason to get over there next year.

Bob Tidbury

That picture of the two N G F wagons just shows how tiny the Hunslett is I cant wait to see mine arrive and run it on the layout .
A friend ordered mine with his so I will just have to wait untill we can meet up so I can get my hands on it.
I am not meeting any one now untill after the 9th December as I have a Hospital procedure booked and if I catch a cold or worse then they wont go ahead and then I will end up on the bottom of the list .
So I will just have to be patient .
Bob Tidbury

Bealman

I was going to be a doctor but I never had the patients  ;)

Good luck!  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

tunneroner61

I can report that numbers 54 and 55 have arrived safely in SK land (NE Cheshire).

Norman

Newportnobby

Numbers 034 and 035 arrived chez moi today.
There have been enough pics but just for the 'if there's no pic it didn't happen' brigade..............

EllieJae

daffy

I am now a bone fide and proud member of the Lincolnshire Branch of the 'N Gauge Forum Ten Year Anniversary Commemorative Wagon Owners Club' known more memorably as the NGFTYACWOC.  ;)

My membership number is 27.

I have yet to rise to the exalted membership status of a 'Two Wagonner' but remain hopeful. I believe the Club still awaits it's first 'Three Waggoner'.

Superb model. Just the ticket. Thanks Chris and The Wagonyard.
:beers:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Papyrus

dannyboy

I think there should be a moratorium on people stating that they have got theirs!! (At least until I get mine  ;)).
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

SD35

It's been quite the week of deliveries.  :D

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £0.00
Below Goal: £100.00
Site Currency: GBP
 0%