Would You Be Interested In An NGF 10 Year Wagon/Van? - available now!,

Started by Tank, January 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tidbury

Dannyboy
Don't you mean a YEARS free course on how to post pictures on the main Forum .
The Facebook page is much easier .I just go into the pictures on my Ipad click on the one I want and press send ,job done
So many people have shown me and told me even writen a crib sheet on how to do it , but my pea brain still cant grasp it .The pictures of my layout in my gallery folder were put on by me  BUT with a mate telling me step by step and watching me ALL the time .But I can NEVER remember how I did it when I try again .
So it will just have to be Facebook page  Im'e afraid .
Bob Tidbury

mika

Finally ordered mine  :)
:NGF:

Quote from: Tank on November 06, 2021, 06:17:27 PM
If anyone would like a wagon but needs international post, please email Mark at The Wagon Yard and he'll help you out the best he can.

I can confirm that Mark is a really helpful chap. He found another shipping method (without tracking) to the Continent for half the price :thumbsup:

Best,
Michael

Papyrus

A quick question, purely out of interest. Is the Forum getting a little bit of money from each wagon sold, or is the Wagon Yard receiving it all?

Whatever the financial arrangement is/was, I'm intending no criticism and I don't want to know any details. It would just be nice to know if the NGF's coffers are gaining a benefit from all Tank's hard work.

Cheers,

Chris

Tank

There are some right nosey people on here.......!   :smiley-laughing:

Yes Chris, we are getting a small amount from each wagon.  I didn't want to add too much so that prices were kept down.  To be honest, I was only expecting to sell 30 wagons originally, so I'm amazed at the numbers that I know about so far.

Papyrus

Thanks @Tank ! That's excellent. I'm not normally nosey - I just ask the questions that everyone else is too shy to ask  :) .

I reckon you could have stuck an extra fiver on the price and people would have still bought them.

Cheers,

Chris

Tank

I'm sure you're right there!  :D  I'm happy to get a little bit for the forum and that so many have been sold though. :thumbsup:

Tank

Update:-

We're currently at 121 sold. :claphappy:  Orders will slowly be sent out from this week, but may take a few weeks due to the large number that Mark has to produce.

Bob Tidbury

:claphappy:  :bounce: Just had an  Email my two N G F wagons are on the way .I will put a photo on the Facebook page as soon as I can .
I want to win the years free  tuition on how to put photos on the main Forum .
Bob Tidbury

emjaybee

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on November 15, 2021, 03:12:27 PM
:claphappy:  :bounce: Just had an  Email my two N G F wagons are on the way .I will put a photo on the Facebook page as soon as I can .
I want to win the years free  tuition on how to put photos on the main Forum .
Bob Tidbury

We're all rootin' for ya Bob!
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

crewearpley40

I have just received an email and they will deliver via royal mail.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Tank on November 15, 2021, 01:47:04 PM
Update:-

We're currently at 121 sold. :claphappy:  Orders will slowly be sent out from this week, but may take a few weeks due to the large number that Mark has to produce.

Hope I get mine before Xmas as one's a pressie for a mate :uneasy:

dannyboy

Quote from: Newportnobby on November 15, 2021, 03:37:49 PM

Hope I get mine before Xmas as one's a pressie

I hope I get mine before Xmas as they are a pressie .... for me.  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

TrevL

Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Newportnobby

Quote from: TrevL on November 16, 2021, 08:22:52 AM
Had my email to let me know my two are on their way, woohoo! :claphappy:

I ordered mine the day before you did, Trev, so I hope to hear something soon

pinball

Quote from: Tank on November 11, 2021, 11:08:20 AM
we are getting a small amount from each wagon.

I've just gone and bought one - a big reason is because of this. This forum has been invaluable to myself as a new modeller.

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £0.00
Below Goal: £100.00
Site Currency: GBP
 0%