Would You Be Interested In An NGF 10 Year Wagon/Van? - available now!,

Started by Tank, January 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjaybee

Lummy! You may have to resort to looking on Ebay by January. I've just bought four!
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Newportnobby

Quote from: emjaybee on November 07, 2021, 10:19:46 AM
Lummy! You may have to resort to looking on Ebay by January. I've just bought four!

Will 3 of 'em be on EBay in January, then? :P

emjaybee

Quote from: Newportnobby on November 07, 2021, 10:25:21 AM
Quote from: emjaybee on November 07, 2021, 10:19:46 AM

Will 3 of 'em be on EBay in January, then? :P

Oi! Get yer own 'get rich quick' scheme.

Actually, two are for me, two are for LASteve.
Brookline build thread:

weave

:claphappy: Someone worked out you buddy up, buy four or more for free UK postage and send separately to your buddies round the World.  :beers:

emjaybee

Quote from: weave on November 07, 2021, 11:01:52 AM
:claphappy: Someone worked out you buddy up, buy four or more for free UK postage and send separately to your buddies round the World.  :beers:

Yeaaaah, not quite. LASteve and his lovely better half are over visiting family around Christmas and we're meeting up and exchanging trans-atlantic purchases.

:D
Brookline build thread:

ohlavache

Hello.
In order to minimise the shipping cost, I could order more wagons for those living in France. I would receive them all and then ship them via Colissimo. Less expensive.
Anyone interrsted?

Webbo

Just ordered one. Yes, the £22.95 post to Australia is scary all right. So, I went and ordered another two wagons from The Wagon Yard to reduce my postal cost per item. Clever strategy on the part of the Wagon Yard.

Just this morning it dawned on me that the NGF special is being sold and has been for the last couple of days. For those wondering how to buy, I refer you to Tank's post #201 on this thread.

Webbo

Tank

Update:-  There have now been over 100 wagons sold in 3 days!  I can't believe it. :o

Mark at The Wagon Yard can't believe the numbers either, and he has asked me to put a message on here to say that there may be a slight delay with some wagons.  This is because he doesn't want rush any wagons and risk lowering the quality of them by getting them out sooner.  He is hoping to keep to the 28 days, but I'm sure we'd all rather have a perfect model arrive to our door.  :)  We're certainly not talking months here.  ;)

Thanks for the fantastic response.   :NGaugersRule: :thankyousign:

dannyboy

So, who is going to get theirs first? How about a competition? The first person to receive theirs and post a picture gets a ............err ........... a years free membership of the NGF.   ;)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Snowwolflair

Quote from: dannyboy on November 08, 2021, 08:28:00 PM
So, who is going to get theirs first? How about a competition? The first person to receive theirs and post a picture gets a ............err ........... a years free membership of the NGF.   ;)

the second gets two and so on  :o

Newportnobby

Quote from: Snowwolflair on November 08, 2021, 08:37:57 PM
Quote from: dannyboy on November 08, 2021, 08:28:00 PM

the second gets two and so on  :o

Drat. Beaten to it.

Bob Tidbury

If I get mine will I win first prize if I post a picture on the N G F Facebook page as I STILL cant manage to post one on the main site despite every one trying to show me and tell me how to do it .
If I win and you accept my picture I dont mind a 6 months free subscription to the N G F .
I hope the postman has a parcel tomorrow or wednesday ,we will see .
Bob Tidbury

dannyboy

Having thought a bit more about this, some of us are at a disadvantage, so we need some sort of handicap system. Members in Yorkshire should get theirs before me, even though I am a Yorkshireman! I should get mine before a member in say, Germany, who should get theirs before members in America, who should get theirs before members in say, Australia.

I have just had another thought, (two in one day  :o) - forget the aforementioned, my brain is starting to hurt.  :)
David.

dannyboy

I have just read post #252 from @Bob Tidbury - how about first prize being a one day course in posting pictures to the forum?  ;D
David.

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £0.00
Below Goal: £100.00
Site Currency: GBP
 0%