Pets

Started by gavin_t, November 12, 2019, 01:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizz

We have 2 Large Munsterlanders, Brian and Buffy (brother and sister).

Jon898

Our Shelties, Gennie on left and Robbie on right (his weird looking eyes are a result of the flash):

and sacked out:

They say Shelties are like potato crisps, you can't just have one...

The Q

excuse the edge of thumb,  but this is so border collie...  Our current one.

port perran

We have two tortoises - Capel and Dewi.
They'll be saying "night night" tomorrow evening and will, hopefully, snooze happily through until late February or early March.
I'm sure I'll get used to cream first soon.

TrevL

Meet Mikey, Luna, and Bilbo. 
Mikey and Luna are my son's, who we look after 5 days a week during work hours. Both are 3yrs old.  Mikey is allergic to most things and has to have a special diet, and an injection once a month to desensitise him, you don't want to know the Vet bills. 
Luna the Sha Pei is very sweet, but also very timid, unless it's on the other side of the glass, in which case she's very brave and vocal.
Bilbo is ours, we rescued him almost 7 years ago and he had "issues"!  Suffice to say if you broke in, you probably wouldn't get out again without suffering a great amount of blood loss, but with us, he is just a 36kilo lap dog.  It'll break my heart when he checks out.

Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

emjaybee

In the White corner, weighing in at 4.2kg, we have Penfold, 'The Destroyer of Worlds'.

Currently in training for his next round of destruction. To date he has caused £600 of damage in the house, including my Kef speakers, a bookcase, and picture frames. He was a rescue kitten from the Blue Cross five years ago. His favourite things are warm radiators, dried chicken treats and poking our other cat. Dislikes cuddles, being manhandled and being told off.

In the Black corner, weighing in at 3.2kg, we have Chaos, a.k.a. 'D.L.P.', 'Daddy's Little Princess'.

She was a five week old feral kitten when we got her fifteen years ago, along with her sister Mayhem who we lost to a car at the age of three. Her favourite things are cuddles with daddy, sleeping on the bed and sleeping. Dislikes Penfold!.

He loves to provoke her and chase her round the house. She eventually decides enough is enough, turns on him and kicks his arse. No damage is done, but it's quite comical to see him suddenly realise he's in the firing line!

I love them both dearly.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Papyrus

Hot news about Lexie (see reply #4)...

The dogtor will see you now. (Yesterday, with grandbaby Oli, aged 2.5)

Cheers,

Chris

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £20.00
Below Goal: £80.00
Site Currency: GBP
20% 
June Donations