disposal of surplus items

Started by guest311, August 08, 2019, 01:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluedepot

sorry cant afford to buy more locos at moment (although tempted by 22 and 47/7)

have you got a mk1 blue grey second open?

tim

guest311

Quote from: bluedepot on August 11, 2019, 07:24:37 PM
sorry cant afford to buy more locos at moment (although tempted by 22 and 47/7)

have you got a mk1 blue grey second open?

tim

more than one  ::)

make me an offer by PM

alan

Trainfish

PM sent. I may be interested in some mk1/mk2 coaches too
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bingley Hall

Quote from: Trainfish on August 12, 2019, 01:42:25 AM
PM sent. I may be interested in some mk1/mk2 coaches too

Same here - likely to be more interested in coaches than locos.

Though still considering a loco or two.

guest311

updated list to save people having to go back through the posts ;

item 1 - 37407 - large logo blue - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
item 2 - 37407 - large logo blue - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
item 3 - 37407 - large logo blue - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
item 4 - 37407 - large logo blue - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
item 5 - 37407 - large logo blue - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds

item 7 - 37251 - BR blue - weathered - £80 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds

item 10 - 47403 - BR blue - £80 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
item 11 - 47535 - large logo blue grey roof - £80 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds under offer
item 12 - 47711 - large logo blue grey roof - £80 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
                           Greyfriars Bobby

item 14 - 47701 - BR blue grey roof - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
                           Saint Andrew
item 15 - 47710 - Scotrail - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
                           Sir Walter Scott

still working through coaching stock list, but if you want a specific blue/grey mk.1, or a specific rake ie BG-SO-SK-SK-BCK then PM me and I can see what I can do.

njee20

Just a suggestion, but just delete sold items, strikethrough makes it messy IMO.

Also there's a £1 listing offer on eBay until tomorrow if you do decide to shift things that way.

Presume you've no NSE mk2s?

guest311

Quote from: njee20 on August 12, 2019, 10:18:50 AM
Just a suggestion, but just delete sold items, strikethrough makes it messy IMO.

Also there's a £1 listing offer on eBay until tomorrow if you do decide to shift things that way.

Presume you've no NSE mk2s?

point taken re strikethrough.

prefer to sell via forum but thanks for the heads up re listing offer.

no NSE I'm afraid.

crewearpley40

i would also echo nick 's comment - hard to read - i would just delete the item when sold. sorry am being specific on my needs

project sounds interesting raising forum funds, but a box is a must - sorry and secure packaging for transit

guest311

please note, listing for coaching stock will hopefully be up, SWMBO permitting, by wednesday.

supply of boxes for posting ordered today, should be here by then, so should be able to start posting completed orders by weekend.

I would of course prefer to despatch as single orders with multiple items, allowing me to pass on reduced postage savings to buyers, but if items wanted to be sent as paid for in multiple parcels this can be done.

any problems with carriage rakes being listed in this format ...

item 23 - rake of blue/grey mk.1 carriages - blue riband - comprising BSK - SO - SK - SK - RMB - SK - BCK
or should I list carriage numbers as well ?

crewearpley40

Thanks would be helpful plus condition, whether buffer missing etc and what manufacturer please be a help plus price

Bingley Hall

Quote from: class37025 on August 12, 2019, 11:12:18 AM

item 23 - rake of blue/grey mk.1 carriages - blue riband - comprising BSK - SO - SK - SK - RMB - SK - BCK

Fine by me, but I imagine some would require individual carriage numbers.

:thankyousign:

guest311

Quote from: crewearpley40 on August 12, 2019, 11:21:52 AM
Thanks would be helpful plus condition, whether buffer missing etc and what manufacturer please be a help plus price
obviously manufacturer, cost, including forum donation, etc would be included.

the query was whether people would be happy with the format of listing the rake, or if they would prefer the stock of a rake listed individually.

guest311

Quote from: Bingley Hall on August 12, 2019, 11:44:46 AM

Fine by me, but I imagine some would require individual carriage numbers.

:thankyousign:

the importance of number can always be discussed by PM, and if necessary the vehicles in rakes swapped around.

as a guide, I'll be looking at £15 per carriage plus a £2.50 forum donation, though of course purchase of a rake would reduce the postage, and this would be reflected in the final price.

ScottishModeller

please note, listing for coaching stock will hopefully be up, SWMBO permitting, by wednesday.

Hi there,

Whilst carriage numbers don't bother me as I just remunber to suit location/stock/known coach numbers for train modelled - others will want them!

Can't wait - hoping you have some BR/Scotrail..........

Thanks
Phil H
Thanks
Phil Holman

guest311

working through the coaching stock, I have found this rake of maroon Farish mk.1s, all complete with all buffers and couplings

SLF   mk.1 sleeper first - maroon - M2002
SLSTP   mk.1 sleeper second - maroon - M2365
SLSTP   mk.1 sleeper second - maroon M2365
RU   mk.1 restaurant unclassified - maroon - W1917
FO   mk.1 first open - maroon - M3140
SO   mk.1 standard open - maroon - E3580
SO   mk.1 standard open - maroon - E3580
BSK   mk.1 brake standard corridor - maroon - appears to have no fleet number on it but has not been modified since received  :confused1:

ideally would prefer to sell as a rake - 8 x carriages at 8 x £15 = £120, 8 x forum donations of £2.50 = £20 plus p&p of £4.00 total £144

anyone interested please PM me.

the listing of blue/grey rakes continues  :'(

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations