!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Butlers' Printed Models  (Read 230 times)

Online class37025

• Trade Count: (+33)
    • Awards
Butlers' Printed Models
« on: July 02, 2019, 02:26:32 PM »
firstly, I must apologise for the fact this post refers to 20mm models, not the proper scale  :-[

I received an order from BPM last saturday, and was well impressed with the quality. I noted this on another thread in military.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=40739.msg575822#msg575822

anyway, one of the models was a Saxon APC, with the usual box on the roof for the commander.
I had seen photos / illustrations of the Saxon with the L37 Peak turret, and fancied a couple, so monday I phoned BPM, spoke to Peter, and explained what I was after, and enquired if it was do-able. he asked me to e-mail him links to any photos etc, and he would have a look.

e-mail from him this morning that the Saxon now has the Peak turret as an option  :thumbsup:

now I consider that to be extra-superb service, and while as a grumpy old git I am always ready to moan, I just had to say how fantastic this was.

credit where credit is due.

3D printing is, to me, a dark art, probably carried out by witches, but this service is amazing.

so, out of 10, I'd score DPM as at least 11  :claphappy:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 02:31:33 PM by class37025, Reason: link added »
typed by fur box mechanic - dictated by brain on a chain

Online class37025

• Trade Count: (+33)
    • Awards
Re: Butlers' Printed Models
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 12:38:07 PM »
order for Saxon c/w Peak turret received today, and it is a lovely job.

now all i need to do is confirm the mix of standard an Peak turrets in a company.
typed by fur box mechanic - dictated by brain on a chain

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £35.00
Below Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
58% 
December Donations

Advertise Here