!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Br Green Diesels  (Read 825 times)

Offline Wingnut

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Br Green Diesels
« on: February 25, 2011, 07:04:41 PM »
Hi All,

As I'm on a roll with my new layout, baring another 400km drive this weekend, I've decided to have a selling weekend on evilbay as it's zero insertion fee  ;D.
I guess the title of the post is a give away as to where the proceeds will go  ;D
I have my heart set on a 108 with whiskers (so cute...awwwww)
I also would like a loco for frieght and a loco for a passenger service.
I would like some recommendations please, must have a dcc socket, must be able to do 9" curves, must be bachfar period 4 or 5. And be deemed good runners. And I do like the green colour too. Oh yes, and I'd like the moon on a stick too please. And a miracle or two as well  ;)

Regards David

Offline matt-b

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • Awards
Re: Br Green Diesels
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 07:27:54 PM »
9" curves...is that raduis 1 or 2? whats your budget for the locos? i`ll keep a eye out for you  :)

:NGaugeForum:

Offline Wingnut

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 08:04:27 PM »
Hi Matt-b

1st radius...I'm hoping some of the loco's with shorter bogies (bo-bo?) will manage these. Budget will depend on what I make from eBay. Got a lot of surplus stuff so hoping to make a few hundred euro. With our move coming up in the autumn I have to greatly reduce stash items. I have enough kits and "projects" to last several lifetimes, and tho' I am loathe to part with some things I just have to face the reality that they will still be in the stash til I expire many years hence. I would prefer to buy new as I can always transfer the funds to the bank account, if there are retailers out there that take PayPal all the better. I'll be putting them up on Sunday afternoon/evening for 7 days, that seems to be the optimal time apparently.

Regards David

Offline Wingnut

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 09:29:02 PM »
Thanks Zunnan,

Question answered, I'll check those out  :thumbsup:

Regards David

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £60.00
Due Date: May 31