Tanktainers

Started by kirky, December 02, 2017, 03:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kirky

Thanks guys. I cant find them on his website. I'll email him.

Thanks again
Kirky
Northallerton will make its next public appearance at Cleveland Model Railway Club open day on October 11th, A bargain at £1 entry!

Layout: Northallerton: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=1671.msg16930#msg16930

Cleveland Model Railway club website: www.clevelandmrc.club

westie7

Hopefully if this picture uploads correctly you'll get a brutal close up of a 20' ISO Tank on a PFA

Etched walkway and ladder from CRail, horizontal frame cut away and replaced with plastic and to represent spider style tank.


westie7


Buzzard

Quote from: kirky on December 05, 2017, 09:32:11 AMPicture please.
A rather crude one but I blame my phone



Yes the walkway should be silver, and it will be one day.

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £12.34
Below Goal: £87.66
Site Currency: GBP
 12%
October Donations