!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Posted photos appearing upside down  (Read 897 times)

Online Railwaygun

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21889
  • Keen on Military Rail, Kato Unitrack, & Z21/DCC
    • Railwaygun, Armoured train and Military Railway group
    • Awards
Re: Posted photos appearing upside down
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2018, 06:42:24 PM »
If you are using a MAC,  load foto into preview and use tools/ rotate to correct picture and save under original file name.
This has been a public service announcement
It may contain alternative facts

Caveat lector

The largest Railwaygun, Armoured Train & Military Rail group in the world!
https://groups.io/g/railwaygun/topics

My Military Rail Pinterest area
https://uk.pinterest.com/NDRobotnik/

Motto: Semper ubi, sub ubi

Offline MinZaPint

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 19352
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2018, 03:50:32 PM »
Not quite the same problem, mine are 90% out, took some pics at the Poole show and have loaded them onto my gallery when I try to edit them as the instructions below (I've done it before) they wont adjust! I tried to delete one and I'm told I don't have permission  :helpneededsign: Anyone able to help? @Only Me

Thanks @Newportnobby that link goes to my original posting, I still can't edit my pictures although one that was 90% out is now 180% out. Any ideas @Only Me help or advice would be much appreciated I'm using windows 10 if that helps.

Cheers David
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Offline Newportnobby

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+63)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2018, 09:15:49 PM »
Not quite the same problem, mine are 90% out, took some pics at the Poole show and have loaded them onto my gallery when I try to edit them as the instructions below (I've done it before) they wont adjust! I tried to delete one and I'm told I don't have permission  :helpneededsign: Anyone able to help? @Only Me

Thanks @Newportnobby that link goes to my original posting, I still can't edit my pictures although one that was 90% out is now 180% out. Any ideas @Only Me help or advice would be much appreciated I'm using windows 10 if that helps.

Cheers David

I have tried to edit the necessary pics in the Poole 2018 album by rotating them but the screen just goes blank and nothing appears to have altered at all. :confused2:

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £317.00
Above Goal: £262.00
Site Currency: GBP
576% 
December Donations

Advertise Here
anything