Is there anything up with Osborns Models?

Started by austinbob, March 31, 2015, 04:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben A

Hi all,

In the interests of balance I should point out that an order I placed a few days ago arrived this morning well within reasonable deadlines and with no drama, so thank you Michael and Maurice.

Osborne's is a wonderful resource for us N gauge enthusiasts and after the recent demise of CRS I think we should probably value them more than ever!

Cheers

Ben A.

robert06

Hi,

Just a quick update that I have had a second personal message and part of the order has already been sent and part is on back order for delivery asap.

I much appreciated that I got a reply tonight which was beyond my expectations. 

Robert.

Newportnobby

I had cause to e mail Osbornes from their website yesterday morning and got a reply from Michael timed at 10.58pm the same day. That strikes me as 'above and beyond', so things aren't all bad :thumbsup:

Agrippa

Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

trkilliman

I have only bought online from Osborne's on one occasion, and it was with me the very next day. On a Monday making my way back to Cornwall I decided to make a detour and visit Osborne's...they are closed on Mondays.  Totally my fault I should have checked. Others beware as it's a very sinking feeling when this happens!

FeelixTC

Great result. Can't help thinking this debate turned out to be a little nudge.
Even negative feedback can have positive results.

DELETED

As per my comment in the Hattons thread I can't really understand why traders don't have a presence on here if this is supposed to be the N gauge forum as it would serve them well and allot of things could be solved more amicably.  I think it would see them allot of benefit ???

daveg

Quote from: RST on April 03, 2015, 10:29:42 PM
As per my comment in the Hattons thread I can't really understand why traders don't have a presence on here if this is supposed to be the N gauge forum as it would serve them well and allot of things could be solved more amicably.  I think it would see them allot of benefit ???

Michael does come on the forum from time to time but I'm sure, not as often as many of us would like.  :)

Dave G

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations