!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Hattons!!!  (Read 12671 times)

Offline Agrippa

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Hattons!!!
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2015, 01:19:05 PM »
I thought Apagari was a volcano in the far east.... ;D
Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

Offline robert shrives

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 8743
  • 2mm Association Number: 4424
    • Awards
Re: Hattons!!!
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2015, 02:54:33 PM »
Hi to add I have had 15 years or so ordering from Hattons and until a few months ago never had a problem. I too had specified Royal mail only and this is now hit and miss despite several amicable emails and assurances.
I have preorders over 2K in value on grounds of the early buy price but given recent Bachmann hikes and not bring able/ willing to honour does make the process useless. I do like however the notes and emails advising progress and advice on price changes and choice to cancel order.
staff have without exception been very good on the phone and emails promptly and politely answered.
I have now added more preoders to RoS as they often equal prices and postage, however Ian Allen in Brum ar good value and no postage, down  the road.
All in all Hattons still get my vote and hopefully the tie up with Dave Jones will work out for N gauge modellers ! despite the comments about the Ore wagons reported at Ally Pally
Robert         

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £35.00
Below Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
58% 
November Donations

Advertise Here
anything