MRVP Free weekend access

Started by trainsdownunder, March 25, 2014, 11:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainsdownunder

Hi all

Model Railroader Video Plus - Free access weekend

Get Free access to the huge video library that would normal cost you around $40 pa. Some of it obviously of more interest for the US style modelers among us, but there are scenic and DCC bits on there that are applicable to any layout.

QuoteMark your calendar! Set your clock! Tie balloons to your finger! Do whatever you can to remember that Model Railroader Video Plus is celebrating its first birthday by giving you the gift of open access to our entire library of 800+ videos between Saturday, March 29, 2014 and Sunday, March 30, 2014. Here's your chance to have your cake and eat it too!

Bealman

Not being 100% up on computrickery, how's that work then? Wouldn't downloading 800 videos be kind of intense in terms of time and computer power?

Me no comprende!  :confused2:

And it will be US time, presumably?

Yours sincerely, ignorant.  :-[
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

trainsdownunder

Access time will be US Central time zone  I seem to remember from last time they had free access. Most videos are in the region of 10 mins.

I suppose it is more of a teaser than anything else to get you to join up. My cost is $27 USD as I subscribe to the main mag. However as I said not all of it will appeal to everyone, but some of the layout visits are worth seeing.

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £20.00
Below Goal: £80.00
Site Currency: GBP
20% 
June Donations