Sad News

Started by Belated, August 30, 2013, 01:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

painbrook

I would like to add my condolences too. john.

daveg

Saddened by the news.

My condolences to you and your family.

Dave G

mr magnolia

very best wishes to you and your family, Kathy.
I'm sorry for your loss. we will miss john's input here - his experience and humour was always welcome.

Donald

Steve.T

I can only offer my condolences and hope you have lots of support at this sad time.
I really hope John did not suffer.

Steve
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Steve

lil chris

Sorry to here your loss. I did not know john myself but my condolences to all the family.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

Belated

I would like to say thank you for all the messages of condolence, it is comforting to know John was liked and respected.
I'm sure wherever he is he is missing all the arguments (sorry - differences of opinion).

Please see below the funeral arrangements, we will take your thoughts with us.

Kathy

John Francis TREMLETT

Died 28 August 2013 aged just 70

Taken from us sooner than expected following a chronic illness.

The funeral will take place on Wednesday 11 September 2013. A short service at the Counties Crematorium, Milton
Malsor/Towcester Rd, Northampton, NN4 9RN at 13:15 to be followed by a Remembrance and Memorial for John at the
Brampton Heath Golf, Sandy Lane, Church Brampton, Northampton, NN6 8AX from 2pm.

All family and friends welcome to either or both services in celebration of John's life. Please let us know if you
are able to attend so we know who to expect. We would love to see and/or hear your memories of John. Your words can
be read for you if you do not feel comfortable speaking aloud, any photos would be appreciated. (Contact:- 07703
438787 [text or voice] , email:- john.tremlett@dial.pipex.com - subject Memories of John, snail mail:- c/o the
funeral directors - see below)

As John is to be cremated, the family would prefer a donation to 'Dogs for the Disabled' rather than flowers (except
from the immediate family).
If you would like to make a small donation in memory of John, you can do so either:

By Cheque made out to 'Dogs for the Disabled' via the funeral directors (see below)

Online via the 'Dogs for the Disabled' website
http://www.dogsforthedisabled.org/support-us/
Single Donation, Put 'In memory of John Tremlett' in the text box

Viewing can be arranged via the Funeral Directors on Monday 9th & Tuesday 10th September. Messages can also be left
on Funeral Directors memorial page.

Funeral Directors: Richard Finch and Sons ©
77 Military Road, Northampton, NN1 3ET. Tel: 01604 639444, Fax: 01604 639445
email: rfinchandsons@aol.com web: http://www.finchfunerals.co.uk

I could fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you were the wind beneath my wings.

John

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £30.67
Below Goal: £69.33
Site Currency: GBP
31% 
May Donations