sunny dayz and an apology(eventually)

Started by rodders, May 05, 2013, 09:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodders

hello, readers.  Not been here much, recently. Like most of GB, The current bun has been out here in Devon over the last few days. So I've got my lovely Kawasaki out from under the dust sheet,  been polishing, pumping, and more polishing and riding, riding, and riding!

I left a post on here recently, cheesed off with my example of  Mr Dapol's Auto coach.  I used the word S**t, in my original draft letter, for a bit of devilment, for myself, but foolishly neglected to correct it for the Crap word on completion, which is a bit more acceptable.        I would like to APOLOGISE to any Junior modelers, whom may have read this and to any big modelers (parents) also.   

Luckily for me the Auto coach didn't fall apart until it was in the box, so at least i can see what it  looks, like even if it can't be used as it has no wheels at one end!  This apparently, is my fault as i didn't check Mr Dapols example 'cos for some reason, thought quality control was the manufacturer's job, and i should be grateful that this is British.

I  buy English/ British  when possible.  I buy PECO stuff as much as possible I am very pleased with my many Peco purchases so far,I even advertise the stuff!         I have read many posts on Dapol and their issues, hence, when i got one I was not prepared, like one Dapol poster on here, whom kept sending defective goods back until keeping the 6th specimen. Enuff said! Please Mr Dapol, please make us proud to be british and exceed our expectations, as the German and Japanese manufacturer's seem able to do.   For those of you having read so far and are still awake,  I thank you. Regards     Repentant Rodders

After I explained to my wife, that when I said I fancied doing some modelling, I  meant with trains, not Victoria's secret fashion show, she quite warmed to the idea!

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £0.00
Below Goal: £100.00
Site Currency: GBP
 0%