what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

port perran, Moonglum and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

lil chris

Talking of jazz, I am into Pat Metheny at the moment, unusual guitar sounds but good.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

Chetcombe

gotta sing along to the dambusters... Fantastic!

:whistle:"Der der de derr de de derr, der der de derr de de derr, de derr der derr de derr de derr, der der de de der der der der der"
Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

Newportnobby

Quote from: Chetcombe on January 27, 2015, 04:02:22 AM
gotta sing along to the dambusters... Fantastic!

:whistle:"Der der de derr de de derr, der der de derr de de derr, de derr der derr de derr de derr, der der de de der der der der der"

Take those aviator shades off, Mike :goggleeyes:

Now listening to another Tull live album - 'A little light music'

Trainfish

Silence. The wife has gone to work so I'm off to the loft to listen to my Dremel cutting tracks  :thumbsup:

Oh and probably listening to some Pink Floyd.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

RossE

^^^Did I hear some Hawkwind up there!?
FANTASTIC!!!!  :thumbsup:

Ive recently been listening to:
-King Crimson
-The Brian Jonestown Massacre
-Louis Armstrong
-Emerson, Lake & Palmer
-Django Reinhardt

They've all been my ballasting soundtrack.

Si599

Beyond the Red Mirror - Blind Guardian

Its their latest offering and bugger me its a cracker!
O Death Where Is Thy Sting, I Rise, I Fly, I Live!

talisman56

Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

Trainfish

Family/Roger Chapman at the moment.

Then for the next 3 days, I'll be at this!
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

joe cassidy

I hope they have good wheelchair access............................for the performers  :)

Trainfish

Jon Verity & Friends live at Butlins Minehead.
John

<*))))><

austinbob

I'm listening to my wife practicing her Spanish listening and speaking. Its all Greek to me!!
:D
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations