!!

Not Yet Registered?

Welcome to the N Gauge Forum!  We've currently hidden most of the threads due to the vast number of guests contributing in slowing the speed of the forum down.  Please register and login to see the many thousands of posts about our great hobby.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: classifieds - multiple items  (Read 574 times)

Offline AndyGif

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 14644
    • Awards
classifieds - multiple items
« on: April 08, 2013, 10:18:05 AM »
would it be possible for the Classified sections to have the faciltity for multiple items.
For instantce in my current listings, i have lot of switches that i would have liked to have listed as "multi item" as buying the whole quantity would put a lot of people off.
Like wise, if i were to relist them again later in groups of  5 or 2 etc i'd just end up clogging the system up?

Offline Tank

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17910
    • Awards
Re: classifieds - multiple items
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 10:47:51 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion.  :)

I've already suggested to the author of the Classified software if this could be added to help aid sellers with multiple items.  I've also suggested a 'relist' option, a way to separate the for sale items and wanted items both appearing in the recently added section (would like two ideally!), a way for users to Watch an item and receive notification of when it's ending, and most importantly to moderators.....to make a photo in each listing to be mandatory!  ;)

Any more suggestions are welcome.

I've been told that if these modification are possible then it would be about 6-8 weeks before they're done.

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £80.00
Above Goal: £20.00
Site Currency: GBP
133% 
September Donations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal