!!

Have You Registered?

Welcome to the N Gauge Forum!  We've currently hidden most of the threads due to the vast number of guests contributing in slowing the speed of the forum down.  Please register and login to see the many thousands of posts about our great hobby.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  

Thanks for reading,
'Tank' and The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Happy thread  (Read 457530 times)

Offline lil chris

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23889
    • Awards
Re: Happy thread
« Reply #5535 on: June 22, 2022, 10:30:34 PM »
We have been getting those spam calls again recently, but the last one you have to laugh. The wife answered the call, after a few seconds of quiet a foreign sounding voice said "David here from Virgin Media" to which the wife replied " is it a scam call" and the guy said "yes yes yes" so the wife said goodbye then and hung up.....lol
Lil Chris
My new layout here, Irwell Valley Railway. https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=47127.0

my old layout was East Lancashire Lines.

Offline stevewalker

• N Gauge Society Number: 29704
    • Awards
« Reply #5536 on: June 23, 2022, 12:15:47 AM »
My wife received a spam call recently. She pretended that the line was noisy and that she couldn't hear the caller properly, repeatedly asking was it the gas man, as she was waiting for his call and could still smell gas. This went on for a while, until the caller ended the call ... and then called back, hoping for a clearer line!

Online OffshoreAlan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 26950
    • Awards
« Reply #5537 on: June 23, 2022, 02:55:48 AM »
We have been getting those spam calls again recently, but the last one you have to laugh. The wife answered the call, after a few seconds of quiet a foreign sounding voice said "David here from Virgin Media" to which the wife replied " is it a scam call" and the guy said "yes yes yes" so the wife said goodbye then and hung up.....lol

I had a call from Virgin the other day and I said,"Sorry, I have great difficulty hearing on the telephone, please let me have it in writing", and she too said, "yes" so I said thank you and hung up. Nothing in the post so far  :no:

Offline Bob Tidbury

• N Gauge Society Number: 2200
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #5538 on: June 23, 2022, 08:13:05 AM »
Ikeep getting the Amazon scam about my account being compromised I tell them it must be my sons account as I dont have one and that you can call him on this number 0300 123 2040 and he will sort it out .
Its the Fraud Squad number ,I wonder if they do ring it .
Bob Tidbury 

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £68.45
Above Goal: £8.45
Site Currency: GBP
114% 
June Donations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal