what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetmike

Dutch Swing college band, Riverboat Shuffle
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Sprintex

tutenkhamunsleeping

marco neri

Sonatina opera 36 n.5 in sol major - rondò - by Muzio Clementi........ALIAS

A Groovy kind of love (Phil Collins)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m7nF87J7Cks
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Oldun

Genesis, R-Kive  :headbang:  :thumbsup:

Roger
Never take Life too serious, we are never going to make it out alive

Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree ... that makes it a plant which means ... chocolate is Salad !!!

Malc

Apache dropout by the Edgar Broughton Band. One of my compilation MP3s.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

red_death

Edgar Broughton - nice!

I'm listening to a faint buzzing in my ears from last night's Pennywise and Rise Against gig... :doh:

Cheers, Mike

Malc

I've had a tinnitus since seeing the Who several times and sitting too close to John Entwhistle's base stack. Those were the days. 10 bob (50p) for a great night's entertainment on Sunday nights at the Coatham Hotel in Redcar.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Geoff

When a young man I had never ever been to a concert before and one of my friends had a spare ticket for Lancaster University and I was blown away, performing was Lynard Skynard.  Freebird I can just hear it now, they never returned to the UK as a couple of the members were killed in an airplane crash, that concert is always with me and one I will never forget.

Funny how music can become embedded with you for the rest of your life.
Geoff

Si599

Z2 - Devin Townsend Project (Prog/Industrial Metal)
O Death Where Is Thy Sting, I Rise, I Fly, I Live!

mark37/4

Public Service Broadcasting, Spitfire remix by Syntex, from the War Room Remix EP,

Mark
THIS IS A BAD IDEA

BUT IM ALL ABOUT BAD IDEAS

Chetcombe

The Smiths, Strangeways Here We Come on vinyl!!! It must be the first time in about 4 years I have cranked up the old Linn Sondek which is still going strong after what must be 35 years :headbang:
Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

Toneeze

Paschendale-Iron Maiden,Bullet in my head -Rage Against The Machine These tracks get the juices flowing!! :beers:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations