Winners of the NGF Raffle - 2012

Started by guest2, January 01, 2013, 12:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Hello NGF members, :wave:

Many thanks to you all for participating in this years raffle.   :thumbsup:  £100 will be donated to Help 4 Heroes.

I would like to say a big thank you to Pengy for helping to organise the raffle and who will be sending out the parcels to the winners.  It is a big task!  I would also like to thank the rest of the NGF team for helping to contact the various companies to send us this years prizes - to which they gave generously.

If you do win, then please Private Message Tank giving your postage details (thanks to those who have already kindly offered to pay postage costs).

Please remember that this is always hard work for us to organise, and a LOT of time has been put into this.

Donor                        Item                                                                           
1. DapolB1 LNER Green (ND-120H)www.Dapol.co.uk
Bealman
2. Electra GraphicsA vinyled coach of winners choice - Mk1/Mk2/Mk3www.ElectraRailwayGraphics.co.uk
Pengy
3. Etched PixelsMark 1 Inspection Saloon conversion kit for Farish BGwww.EtchedPixels.co.uk
NewportNobby
4. Etched PixelsSR/LSWR 16' horsebox kit
Lawrence
5. GaugemasterGaugemaster Combi Single Track Controllerwww.gaugemaster.com
SwissTony
6. GC Weathering£35 Weathering Packagewww.gclocoweathering.co.uk
Scotsoft
7. KernowHN1004 Arnold Industrial Service Train Setwww.kernowmodelrailcentre.com
Matthew-Peter
8. MathiesonsVoucher for any three wagonswww.mathiesonmodels.com
Kaiwhara
9. ModelZone£50 Voucher - Online Onlywww.modelzone.co.uk/modelclubs/
SymonC
10. The Model Tree Shop£15 Voucherwww.themodeltreeshop.co.uk
Brooksy
11. Model Rail MagazineDapol Class 153 St Ives Bay Belle limited editionwww.model-rail.co.uk
4x2
12. Model Rail MagazineDapol SR Black Terrier
Richard Battersby
13. Modellers Mecca(A) £50 Voucherwww.modellers-mecca.co.uk
tom@crewe
14. Modellers Mecca(B) £50 Voucher
TimPelican
15. N'inspirationsLatest Issue and Yearbook
Bealman
16. N'Tastic£20 Voucher (Online only)www.ntasticshop.co.uk
REGP
17. N'trainEMU set of 3D printed bodies.www.stores.ebay.co.uk/N-TrainUK
ROY L S
18. NGFNGF Mug
Griffo49
19. PD Marsh(A) £30 Voucherwww.pdmarshmodels.com
Chinahand
20. PD Marsh(B) £30 Voucherwww.pdmarshmodels.com
DockShunter
21. PD Marsh(C) £30 Voucherwww.pdmarshmodels.com
JonathonClapp
22. Rails of Sheffield£50 Voucherwww.railsofsheffield.com
Surfaceman
23. Scalescenes(A) £25 Voucherwww.scalescenes.com
SillyMoo
24. Scalescenes(B) £25 Voucher
Whiteswan
25. Trackside Signs(A) £10 Voucher (not for Alubond Signs or Vinyl Roads)www.tracksidesigns.co.uk
Bealman
26. Trackside Signs(B) £20 Voucher (not for Alubond Signs or Vinyl Roads)
Unknown Username
27. Trackside Signs(C) 12" custom printed Vinyl Totem in the region of the winner's choice (value £5.99 plus p+p).
Oscar
28. Trackside Signs(D) A set of custom printed station signs or three packs of our Die Cut self adhesive poster boards (value £10 plus p+p).
Kaiwhara
29. TrainfishRatio Engine Shed, ref 203
DockShunter
30. Train TraxKato M1 Master set complete with controllerwww.traintrax.co.uk
Kesdrive
31. Transport Models(A) £10 Voucherwww.transportmodels.co.uk
SwissTony
32. Transport Models(B) £10 Voucher
NGaugeDan
33. Wickness ModelsGraham Farish Class 66 'Medite livery' - Converted to DCC (with chip)www.wicknessmodels.co.uk
DataJammer

**Unknown Members will be contacted by their emails that they used for payment - as they aren't the same as in the Member's List.  This has added a lot of time to figure members out who didn't include it.  :(

Jerry Howlett

I see Nobby included a white fiver with his "Donation" then.  :laugh:

Thanks to you all for organising this.
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Newportnobby

If Brooksy, SwissTony and NGaugeDan would care to pm me their addresses I'll get the vouchers in the post to them as I have the Transport Models/Model Tree shop ones :thumbsup:

Trainfish

Well done to all those who organised this and also to the winners. I won 2 prizes last year but none this year. However I'm pleased to have 're-donated' a prize which Dockshunter has won. I will get in touch with him to organise delivery.

Well done everyone  :NGaugersRule:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

swisstony

WHOOP WHOOP I almost never win, but to win twice is excellent :toot:

Pm on its way.

Paul

findus

I call dibs on the Unknown Username prizes!

:laugh: :D

Maurits71

well done all.

i hoped for the class 66 from wickness, but better luck next year  :beers:
Hills and Meadows on social media

For Hills and Meadows video channel please click here

For Hills and Meadows on facebook please click here

pape_timmo

Well done for organising this excellent raffle, and for donating to Help for Heros.

Cheers, Timmo :NGaugeForum:
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the Railway...

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeUUCqEw_rWo229kmnizFQ

SymonC

Thanks for organising this and Happy New Year to all..................................and Tank you have a PM!    :claphappy:

Steve.T

Congratulations to all winners  :claphappy:  (sadly not myself  :'()
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Steve

Claude Dreyfus

Boo hoo hoo! :( :'(

No luck for the second year running! Stupid game...not playing any more!  :P

Seriously, many thanks to all who set this up and donated prizes...

Calnefoxile

:veryangry2: :veryangry2: :veryangry2:

Right that's it, I'm throwing my virtual toys out of my virtual pram, not won anything again. I'm taking my ball and going home  :censored: :censored:

(Said through gritted teeth) well done to those who did win.........

But in all seriousness, thanks to all those who donated prizes and to Tank and the gang for organising this draw.

I suppose I'll enter it agin next year and you never know I might actually win that blessed mug  :hmmm: :hmmm:

Regards

Neal.

4x2

YES !!!! Finally i've won something in a competition !  :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

The last time i won anything in a competition i was 11 years old !

A BIG thank you to all involved  :admiration: :admiration: :admiration: - you've given me a ray of hope for the new year !  :thumbsup:

Mike
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Dock Shunter

Wow........ :o.......... :o
I have never won anything in a raffle in my life so to win two prizes is quite a shock........
2012 was a devastating year for me,being unwell for long periods of it then losing my Mum who passed away in October,so to start the new year on such a positive note is fantastic..... :thumbsup:
The PD Marsh voucher will be very handy for all those small detail parts that help to finish off a layout......thank you very much.
Would it be possible to draw another name for the engine shed as i feel that one prize is enough and would like someone else to have a chance of winning something,plus i already have one of these kits to build at some point.
Once again a big  :thankyousign:  must go out to everybody who has organized this years raffle.
Also to everyone who donated prizes............. :thankyousign:
And to all the wonderful forum members who make this place such a great place to visit everyday...... :thankyousign:

:beers:.............Ste.....

sidetnee

Congratulations to all the winners, commiserations to all the losers and a big  :thankyousign: to all those who made it happen.

/SiD

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations