Newportnobby - Update 04/02 - Good News

Started by Lawrence, January 23, 2016, 10:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

Thanks for the update Lawrence. Give Mick my best wishes and, only knowing him from reading his posts, I don't think he will be taking this lying down, (if you know what I mean  :D). David.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

georgehgv

Get well soon Mick, I only just heard the news and wish you a speedy recovery. The Forum just isn't the same without your humour and I wondered where you are. I hope the THB does the trick and I bet you are already shunting up and down the Ward, just make sure you stay on track. Cheers from George.
Another house move despite "never again" has given me a second floor layout so Geominster Mainline & Heritage Line will be modified and enlarged with siding storage.

My Facebook Diary is Geominster if anyone wants to view it please ask, it is a private group requiring acceptance, thanks.

This then is my third version modified which has been improved from previous efforts and lessons learned.

Geominster was my first project which has now been dismantled. Having learnt so much from  previous Geominster projects this is the latest one.

Latest Youtube video is here.

https://youtu.be/x50gYil5tAs

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=30850.0

GeeBee

Thanks for the update Lawrence, when you next speak to him wish him a quick recovery from Pam and myself
Graham

Jon898

Thanks for posting this Lawrence...please pass on my best wishes too.

Jon

Webbo

Bad news, but let's look at the bright side. A triple by-pass is sort of like a rebore in a car. NPN will come out of this fitter than before.

But, in the meantime I wish Mick a speedy recovery and return to the rails.

Webbo

mika

All the best and a speedy recovery from me as well, Mick.

Michael

Rowlie

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from me as well.
Best regards
Rowlie

Trainfish

I sent Mick a message earlier in the week as I hadn't heard from or seen him, Lawrence's post shows why I'm still awaiting a response from him. I actually think he will just stay longer so he can get extra nurse time
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Greybeema

Best wishes to NPN - Hope he is back and we'll soon..
:Class414:
Worlds Greatest Suburban Electric - Southern
(Sparky Arcy 3rd Rail Electrickery Traction)

My Layout on NGauge Forum:- http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=12592.msg154278#msg154278

Lawrence

I am sure when Mick gets out and has access to the forum again he will be delighted and embarrassed in equal measure with all the great comments on here  :D

I have had several PMs from members asking for Micks address so they can send him a small get well gift. 

I am sure you will understand that it really is not my place to give out someone else's address details.

If anyone wishes to send Mick anything I would be happy to receive any items, box them up and post them to him, so if you do wish to do that please PM me for my address and I will ensure they all get to him. 

Don't worry I wont keep anything, wouldn't look right on my Japanese layout anyway  ;D

MinZaPint

May I join the well wishers, Mick is an inspiration to all of us and I look forward to the return of his sound advice and good humour.

Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Bealman

Awesome. From my distant vantage point, I'll  leave out the trinkets (though I bet another Brunswick green class 20 would be perfectly acceptable)....

My sincere wish is to see the beggar safe and sound back on here again.  :thumbsup: :beers:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

MalcolmInN

Quote from: Bealman on January 25, 2016, 09:57:54 AMMy sincere wish is to see the beggar safe and sound back on here again.
:thumbsup:
wot 'e said

port perran

No doubt we'll all be watching our steps (and our backs) when Mick is back on board.
Very much looking forward to a resumption of his great wit, advice and encouragement as soon as possible.
And insights into his musical tastes.
Get well Mick and hope you feel top of the world soon.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

ChrisWV10

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from me too. It's far too quiet without NPN's witty comments. Looking forward to a flood of them when he catches up.

C. :)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £70.23
Below Goal: £29.77
Site Currency: GBP
70% 
April Donations