Sonic announce Newton Chambers TCV Anglo-Scottish Car Carriers in N gauge!

Started by NGS-PO, April 27, 2023, 11:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.


Roy L S

I saw that and £33 a coach seems like a good deal, when they came up at a reduced price previously I took a serious look, but then as now I reminded myself that they would have no place on a GC based layout and I had to stop buying "Rule 1" stuff on impulse  :no:

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Roy L S on June 03, 2026, 05:57:31 PMI saw that and £33 a coach seems like a good deal, when they came up at a reduced price previously I took a serious look, but then as now I reminded myself that they would have no place on a GC based layout and I had to stop buying "Rule 1" stuff on impulse  :no:

Diverted from the East Coast mainline due to engineering works   ::)
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Ensign Elliott

I'm also tempted by these as they look lovely models. Though trying to justify a maroon set in early 60s Cornwall is a bit of a stretch...

woodbury22uk

[quote  :) author=Ensign Elliott link=msg=884189 date=1780511723]
I'm also tempted by these as they look lovely models. Though trying to justify a maroon set in early 60s Cornwall is a bit of a stretch...
[/quote]


I am sure I heard about a vintage car rally in the Duchy around that time.  :)
Mike

Steven B

Rails are now selling the Newton Chambers car carriers as single models (in addition to the existing triple pack).
Link

£32.50 for a single, £89.50 for the triple pack.

Roy L S

Quote from: Steven B on Today at 01:54:41 PMRails are now selling the Newton Chambers car carriers as single models (in addition to the existing triple pack).
Link

£32.50 for a single, £89.50 for the triple pack.

I saw that, hopefully people will take advantage of the offers. Personally it is one wagon that for some reason I'm just not interested in regardless of price.

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £12.34
Below Goal: £87.66
Site Currency: GBP
 12%
October Donations