Searching for a house

Started by ohlavache, January 26, 2021, 06:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

ohlavache

Hello.
I'm looking for a building kit as close as possible to this house:


Kit bashing is ok. But not scratch building since I have two left hands.
Any idea ?
Thanks.
It is urgent that I downsize my collection! See all my model trains for sale:
http://www.herbavache.free.fr/

chrism

Looking at the lack of perpendicularity of those walls I'd have thought two left hands would be a distinct advantage   :D

RailGooner

What is the cartoon/film in which it features?

Bad Raven

Have a search of Thingiverse 3D Print website. There are a lot of buildings there actually with many from a French guy doing his village, etc. Ignore stated scale as they can usually be easily re-scaled.

Then somebody probably can print for you if you don't have or know anyone with a 3D printer
Dave

ohlavache

Quote from: RailGooner on January 26, 2021, 08:33:48 PM
What is the cartoon/film in which it features?

In "Panda, Baby Panda".  :D
It is urgent that I downsize my collection! See all my model trains for sale:
http://www.herbavache.free.fr/

RailGooner

Nope, sorry, drawn a blank. I found a "Panda! Go Panda!" movie but can't find any models related to that either.

ohlavache

Same anime. That's the other translation of the Japanese title.
It is urgent that I downsize my collection! See all my model trains for sale:
http://www.herbavache.free.fr/

Bealman

I'm afraid the original pic isn't showing up on my phone, but if it's Japanese, @railsquid may be able to help.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £135.67
Above Goal: £35.67
Site Currency: GBP
136% 
September Donations