Warning - Mr Muscle OVEN

Started by weave, April 06, 2012, 09:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Quote from: H on April 07, 2012, 03:43:21 PM
and "Wear rubber gloves and protect arms". Nuff said.

H.

Dear H - what should I wrap my Kalashnikov in to prevent damage please?? :evil:

EtchedPixels

Quote from: newportnobby on April 07, 2012, 09:23:12 PM
what should I wrap my Kalashnikov in to prevent damage please?? :evil:

Guncotton .. clearly..
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

guest311

I've used Mr M for some time, and recently used it on some Transrail cl37s to strip off the logs, numbers etc, and ended up with a plain triple grey finish ready for the new sector marking, numbers etc.

just my input

alan

Douglas C

I've successfully used Fairy Power Spray to remove paint from plastic items. There is no question of it just removing decals though - the lot comes off, but with no damage to the moulding. Probably best not to leave it on for more than an hour.

njee20

Out of interest has anyone tried Mr Muscle on factory weathered items? I've got some (Farish) weathered tankers I was going to take the decals off.

Assume anything that takes the decals off will also take off the weathering? Not the end the world, but saves me another job if it remains intact...

WindyHale76

Definitely Fairy Power spray, it takes longer but isn't so harsh on plastics and does damage the model. It's all about patience with it and also a good tooth brush

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations