!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: New layout, new to the forum.  (Read 566 times)

Offline synojack

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: New layout, new to the forum.
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2020, 10:02:52 PM »
Hi all,

Haven't updated this in a while but there's been a fair bit of progress. Track has been ballasted and the majority of bits of bare baseboard are covered now, Still alot of the finer details to do but I imagine that'll take a very long time to totally finish.

Got a couple of bargain lots on ebay for a load of faller/ volmer type buildings so I guess this is becoming a German/ Austrian type layout now. Although I suspect i'll be running stock from all over the place.

I've also added an industrial type building thing to the mine/ sidings area with a little mineshaft with some Tgauge track to represent narrow gauge track running to between the building and the mineshaft.

Here's some pics of the town and the mine:

Offline synojack

• Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2020, 10:12:41 PM »
Also had a go at scratch building a footbridge, it's not perfect and could do with some finer details but i'm happy with it for a first try.

Pics of the platform and whole layout:

Offline impinabox

• Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2020, 11:46:58 PM »
Hi synojack,

I recently joined this forum and posting images confused me at first.  if you use the link above the edit box you can upload loads of pics and they appear at viewable size in your post...

Cheers
Mike
Mike

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing badly.

Current layout project: Halfway - https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=48537.0

Offline synojack

• Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2020, 02:19:50 PM »
Cheers Mike,

I'd tried using that previously but it didn't seem to work. Will try that way next time.

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £60.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £95.00
Above Goal: £35.00
Site Currency: GBP
158% 
May Donations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal