!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Model Rail Baseboards  (Read 129 times)

Offline Biggy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25735
    • Ebay
    • Awards
Model Rail Baseboards
« on: February 14, 2020, 06:10:48 PM »
Hi I am posting regarding the above outfit. I found them online they are based in Southern ireland and seemed to have good reviews but....
I ordered a baseboard in November 2019 and they took the payment straight away. I was told if I ordered then I would recieve my boards by Christmas. Nothing arrived
I rang in January and was told they had problems with deliveries which meant they were behind.
I rang again at the begining of Feb and was tiold the guys sister had died causing delays but that my board was in production and I would get an e-mail confirming delivery today.
Nothing So a quick enquiry as to wether any one here has used them or do I need to be taking action to gety my money back?
The web adress is below in case it jogs any memories

www.modelrailbaseboards.com
Not sure its supposed to do that

Please Support Us!
February Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Feb 29
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £5.00
Site Currency: GBP
108% 
February Donations

Advertise Here