!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: PSX circuit breakers  (Read 95 times)

Online lil chris

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23889
    • Awards
PSX circuit breakers
« on: February 15, 2020, 09:12:30 PM »
I am not sure if anyone can advise me, I am wiring up my new layout. I am using two PSX Circuit breakers for up line and down line each with a seperate bus. When I connect the psx's to either of the two bus's, my meter shows that the left and right rails are connected ie a short, so of course I have dissconnected them while I finish the wiring. I did have a problem that my up and down lines where connected, that was simply caused by a crossover using unifrog points with metal joiners, now replaced with insulated joiners.
Has far has I know the circuit breakers where working fine on the old layout., maybe everything will work ok but it seems strange.
By the way I have noticed that if I connect one of the two Digital Cobalt motors the same thing happens, I take it that is caused by the motor being in the centre position so the switch for the frog being in the wrong position.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 09:18:20 PM by lil chris »
Lil Chris
My new layout here, Irwell Valley Railway. https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=47127.0

my old layout was East Lancashire Lines.

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £52.00
Below Goal: £48.00
Site Currency: GBP
52% 
June Donations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal