!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: NGS Kit 12d Bogie Bolster  (Read 273 times)

Offline NGS-PO

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • Awards
NGS Kit 12d Bogie Bolster
« on: June 11, 2019, 12:46:02 PM »
More kit news! Kit 12d, BR BDO Bogie Bolster D (NGSK0123) is now available from the NGS Shop.

This kit represents the commonest version of the Bogie Bolster D, built 1951 to 1957 with plateback bogies. Most were rebuilt 1977-81 (see kit 12a) but a few remained in departmental use.

Get your eager mitts on them here:

https://www.ngsjoin.com/kit-12d-br-bdo-bogie-bolster-d-plateback-bogies-ngsk0123-8491-p.asp?fbclid=IwAR24gmTgJ11knr6T0wFwvGWhGc-daQ22fn_O1d_d_sINkhku1zFSK05_jDw

Best

Scott
(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

Anxiety is a lot like a toddler. It never stops talking, tells you youíre wrong about everything, and wakes you up at 3am.

I get nervous about just about everything. Sometimes I literally donít know why Iím anxious. I just am and no-one seems to understand that.

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £35.00
Below Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
58% 
July Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal