!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Flying scotsman today on the wcml  (Read 437 times)

Offline Newportnobby

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
Re: Flying scotsman today on the wcml
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2020, 09:16:00 AM »
I watched it and enjoyed it but really, to me, the FS is just another mainline steam loco and I dislike the fuss/trespassing/disruption caused by its 'fans'. However, it's steam on the main lines and, unlike Gareth, I do like to see/smell it.
Who on earth wants to smell a 37 or 47? :sick:

Offline crewearpley40

• Larger Gallery
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Flying scotsman today on the wcml
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2020, 10:37:23 AM »
We all have our own tastes, opinions. Just I wanted to allow us to see and the event be recorded. It's not my place to discuss here the antics of the minority but Gareth has his opinions about the trespassers , locos and favourites. Accepted. Mick has his. I just say even if the event I see next is two new class 88s compared to Flying Scotsman. If worthy of a shot here will be there first place I post
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 10:39:05 AM by crewearpley40 »

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £71.00
Above Goal: £11.00
Site Currency: GBP
118% 
September Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal