!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: RAF Tornado aircraft farewell flypasts  (Read 1288 times)

Offline RailGooner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17356
  • I'm supporting Soldier F
    • Ebay
    • Awards
Re: RAF Tornado aircraft farewell flypasts
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2019, 10:48:56 AM »
 the nine-ship flypast at Cranwell on the 28th, but the Telegraph have a good photo of Tornadoes on the runway this morning:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/02/pictures-day-2-march-2019/

Standards ain't what they were - one would expect a Telegraph journo to be able to count to ten! :D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 10:50:28 AM by RailGooner »
“We are indebted to those soldiers who served with courage and distinction to bring peace to Northern Ireland,” UK Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson said. “The welfare of our former service personnel is of the utmost importance.”

Per Ardua ad Astra | Mens Agitat Molem | Victoria Concordia Crescit | Utrinque Paratus | Caveat lector

Offline daffy

• N Gauge Society Number: Lapsed
  • Learning everyday
    • Awards
Re: RAF Tornado aircraft farewell flypasts
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2019, 10:54:45 AM »
Yes, I noted that and after reading the Telegraph webpage it is not clear whether the picture is of the day of the flypast or not. With the camo jet at the head of the procession, I suspect it is, and maybe #10 was used as a camera ship? :hmmm:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Offline RailGooner

• N Gauge Society Number: 17356
  • I'm supporting Soldier F
    • Ebay
    • Awards
“We are indebted to those soldiers who served with courage and distinction to bring peace to Northern Ireland,” UK Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson said. “The welfare of our former service personnel is of the utmost importance.”

Per Ardua ad Astra | Mens Agitat Molem | Victoria Concordia Crescit | Utrinque Paratus | Caveat lector

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £10.00
Site Currency: GBP
118% 
March Donations

Advertise Here