A British domestic train from Kato? 800 series available from May 2021

Started by woodbury22uk, February 09, 2019, 10:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODRAILS, msr and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

njee20

Sounds like a bit of laziness by Kato and only doing one TOC, I'd be astounded if you could reconfigure that, and it won't be a CV. Just don't use that function I'd say!

Nearly finished my 807 after about a dozen attempts! Surprised it's not melted the number of times it's been stripped!  :-[



Ski


Graham


njee20

The 805s must be due imminently, and the Lumo/TPE units? I can at least keep relevant with a 7-car one!

Kris

Quote from: Ski on Yesterday at 06:21:44 PMIt is the Zimo decoder and yes, the announcements are GWR related.

Kato provided a sound fitted version SKU during the first 9 car run...not sure if Kato factory installed it or they contracted it out. I purchased it when they first came out from a retailer in the UK, but am I am just now trying to troubleshoot it (life got in the way, you know, and frankly it's not that big of a deal).

I think that the chips were installed by Youchoos.

Ski

Quote from: Kris on Today at 01:47:56 PM
Quote from: Ski on Yesterday at 06:21:44 PMIt is the Zimo decoder and yes, the announcements are GWR related.

Kato provided a sound fitted version SKU during the first 9 car run...not sure if Kato factory installed it or they contracted it out. I purchased it when they first came out from a retailer in the UK, but am I am just now trying to troubleshoot it (life got in the way, you know, and frankly it's not that big of a deal).

I think that the chips were installed by Youchoos.

I will reach out to Youchoos.  Thanks!

njee20

Assuming it's their sound profile they do indeed specify that it's a GWR sound project.

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £22.34
Below Goal: £77.66
Site Currency: GBP
22% 
October Donations