!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Video - applying etched nameplates in N gauge (Dapol class 50)  (Read 55 times)

Offline jamespetts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Kittens and cake
    • Peertube videos
    • Awards
I thought that I might have a go at making a video about applying etched nameplates in N gauge. here is the product.

Please excuse the flickering lights and watermark: the former is owing to not realising that the camera had not compensated for this slightly flickery LED, and the latter is owing to the fact that I am still evaluating which editing software to use.

I am not using Youtube, but rather an alternative platform called PeerTube. I recommend that others thinking of making model railway videos do likewise. It is to YouTube what the World Wide Web was to AOL or CompuServe: it is not under any centralised control and is far harder to censor. I will be uploading all of my railway modelling videos exclusively to this platform in the future.
Peertube > Youtube

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £105.55
Above Goal: £45.55
Site Currency: GBP
176% 
March Donations

Advertise Here
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal