Hattons enter n gauge market as manufacturer

Started by NGS-PO, November 19, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjaybee

Quote from: RailGooner on July 16, 2019, 09:46:45 PM
Quote from: Newportnobby on July 16, 2019, 09:19:38 PM
Quote from: emjaybee on July 16, 2019, 04:37:49 PM

Some of the connoisseurs amongst us like @Newportnobby will probably have a couple, y'know, one parked strategically behind the breakdown crane as another slowly hauls a large rake in front of it.

;)

You've got your work cut out selling this model to me. I've no intention of buying one :no:

Nobody has suggested you'll be buying one! :D

:laughabovepost:

I've got a couple of months to work on him yet.

;D
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Snowwolflair

Quote from: emjaybee on July 16, 2019, 04:37:49 PM
Some of the connoisseurs amongst us like @Newportnobby will probably have a couple, y'know, one parked strategically behind the breakdown crane as another slowly hauls a large rake in front of it.

;)

I have not been classified as a connoisseur before, more likely an obsessive collector  :D

Having said this I have ordered two in the LMS black to go with my two hand made models and I feel a steam shed module on my layout coming on. :thumbsup:

What I am even happier about is that Hattons have listened and are fitting two motors. :beers:  they will need them.

Bob G

Do we know who is Hatton's model designer? Revolution usually let us know if it is Rapido/Sonic/Colin Allbright.

Bob

acko22

Hi All,

Well been perfectly honest the Garrett isn't for me at all not even as a rule 1 purchase, but fair play to Hattons for going all out with this one!

If they are serious about moving into N gauge then some of the track maintenance wagons they are offering in OO I think would go down well (YOB Plasser 12t GPC crane, Beilhack snow plough, FEA-S intermodal wagon with Track Panel, RHTT). But as anything time will tell and I guess that the Garrett is a bit of an experiment for them!
Mechanical issues can be solved with a hammer and electrical problems can be solved with a screw driver. Beyond that it's verbal abuse which makes trains work!!

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £0.00
Below Goal: £100.00
Site Currency: GBP
 0%