!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: The Great Model Railway Challenge - Series 2  (Read 2560 times)

Online class37025

• Trade Count: (+33)
    • Awards
Re: The Great Model Railway Challenge - Series 2
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2019, 12:15:45 PM »
Well I was looking forward to Series 2. Now, I'm really excited about and can't wait for Series 2! :bounce:

The knockout format is a great improvement. The winner is really going to be tested many times, so should be worthier of the title.

The change that I think is the best upgrade, is the extra 15 minutes. Dedicating that time to what I hope will turn out to be a kinda 'Master Class' series-within-a-series covering various aspects of the hobby in detail, is fantastic. That should add some real meat to an improved skeleton (that was already ok to be fair).

Excited! :bounce:

agree entirely, though for me the biggest turn off, apart from the cheats, in the last series was the lack of actual knowledge of the subject among the talking heads. I assume we'll get the same ones this time, but hopefully they may have at least learnt the difference between narrow gauge and n gauge.
typed by fur box mechanic - dictated by brain on a chain

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £30.00
Below Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
55% 
September Donations