!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Nameplates  (Read 698 times)

Offline driverjohn

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Nameplates
« on: February 20, 2017, 01:57:20 PM »
Can anyone tell me where i can get the Cambrian Coast Express Smokebox Nameplate for N Gauge Please. I have tried Foxes transfers and they do not do them.

Many Thanks

Offline RailGooner

• N Gauge Society Number: 17356
  • I'm supporting Soldier F
    • Ebay
    • Awards
Re: Nameplates
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 02:22:56 PM »
“We are indebted to those soldiers who served with courage and distinction to bring peace to Northern Ireland,” UK Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson said. “The welfare of our former service personnel is of the utmost importance.”

Per Ardua ad Astra | Mens Agitat Molem | Victoria Concordia Crescit | Utrinque Paratus | Caveat lector

Offline N-Gauge-US

• N Gauge Society Number: 26208
  • British N-gauge N-thusiast from the US
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Re: Nameplates
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 06:18:01 AM »
Can anyone tell me where i can get the Cambrian Coast Express Smokebox Nameplate for N Gauge Please. I have tried Foxes transfers and they do not do them.

Many Thanks

Narrow Planet do custom boards. A gent on the forum Facebook page ordered a large number of A1 loco trust headboards for Tornado and redistributed them to those of us interested, and the result was quite good. His site says he does custom headboards and nameplates to order, and quite reasonably. https://narrowplanet.myshopify.com
Check out Avondale - My heritage railway themed layout :)

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29371.0

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £44.00
Below Goal: £11.00
Site Currency: GBP
80% 
September Donations