NGRS rtr Hunslet DH 0-6-0 industrial shunter

Started by gerry9253, January 31, 2017, 01:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gerry9253


EtchedPixels

Certainly different. Looks a very useful chassis for something more interesting 8)
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Thorpe Parva


ohlavache

Hopefully gerry9253 posted this news here; I was not aware of the other thread.
Thanks !
It seems I have a new loco to buy...  :doh:
It is urgent that I downsize my collection! See all my model trains for sale:
http://www.herbavache.free.fr/

gerry9253

Sincere apologies, my error.  I obviously got far too excited and must get out more.........

Gerry

Sprintex


Please Support Us!
September Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £135.67
Above Goal: £35.67
Site Currency: GBP
136% 
September Donations