!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Introducing Revolution Trains  (Read 31595 times)

Offline PostModN66

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17980
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Re: Introducing Revolution Trains
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2015, 02:24:18 PM »
I still agree - that's definitely the time to spread the word further.

Cheers Jon  :)
“We must conduct research and then accept the results. If they don't stand up to experimentation, Buddha's own words must be rejected.” ― Dalai Lama XIV

My Postmodern Image Layouts

Lofthole http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=14792.msg147178#msg147178

Deansmoor http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=14741.msg146381#msg146381

Offline Norfolk Wherry

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
« Reply #166 on: May 26, 2016, 03:36:53 PM »
Oh yes a J15 please - surely there is a motor small enough in the year 2016 to fit into the tender - would really be wonderful sight on my layout that is progressing well of Dereham in the 50s, J15s handled the milk train from North Elmham as well as passenger stock

Have seen the Hornby one so please lets get one in n gauge

Offline belstone

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: May 27, 2016, 09:33:51 PM »
Oh yes a J15 please - surely there is a motor small enough in the year 2016 to fit into the tender - would really be wonderful sight on my layout that is progressing well of Dereham in the 50s, J15s handled the milk train from North Elmham as well as passenger stock

Have seen the Hornby one so please lets get one in n gauge

Sounds like the sort of thing Union Mills might do, if enough people ask them.  Their tender drives have been a bit bulky for smaller locos until now, but the one in the new Dean Goods is much lower profile.

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £10.00
Below Goal: £90.00
Site Currency: GBP
 10%
June Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal