!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: this year i want....  (Read 3475 times)

Offline Tank

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+30)
    • Awards
Re: this year i want....
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 09:52:08 AM »
Carl at It's N Gauge is building it, but I think he's been regretting it.   ;D  It should be the best thing he's made though, in my opinion anyway (rather than just resprays).  I've also got a 4CIG coming from him.  Hopefully by the end of this month, as he's started painting the 455.  *excited*

I have absolutely no idea about old loco's being sold off.  I would love to know.

Offline matt-b

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 03:17:54 PM »
i aint sold my arriva lot from him yet. thinking of lowering the price  ;D

:NGaugeForum:

Offline D306Whistler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Konnichi Wa
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2011, 04:55:06 AM »
I would like to get hold of a Class 92 that Dapol announced in 2009. Though I really need to get some Dapol MkIII RFM's so I can finally scrap my decrepid Farish ones I am using as a stop-gap. Other than that, I want a Kiha 183 "Rainbow Express" that MicroAce (Arii) are making as its a nice model. I know it doesn't run in Kansai, but the styling is sick! ;).
Check out my YouTube channel here
My Flickr Transport & Model Railway Gallery!

If you say "pls" because its shorter than "please", I will say "no" because its shorter than "yes" :P.

Offline D306Whistler

• Konnichi Wa
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 02:09:25 AM »
I would like to see a model of D306 "Atlantic Conveyor" come out this year in memory of Gerald Boden, who sadly lost his fight against cancer :'(. A good friend who will sadly be missed :(.

If you say "pls" because its shorter than "please", I will say "no" because its shorter than "yes" :P.

Offline Tank

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+30)
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 12:46:09 PM »
Sorry to hear that D306Whistler, and your misfortune Broadtrain1979.

Offline Dock Shunter

• Trade Count: (+10)
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 01:31:55 PM »
MY cancers been in remmition since the last 3 years  but my 6monthly check up is due next wednesday at UCHL LONDON , The keomotherapy  left me disabled in my left leg but lifes toooooooooo short and i thank my lucky stars that i made it and can open my eyes to live another day, you certainly see life differently when you get a second chance :) it just sadens me to know others are not always that fortunate So all those out there thinking oh itll never happen to me .....thats what i used to say so DWHISTLER my heart goes out to your friend and his family :( On a good note :D i sold my 73 so yippeeeE : :thumbsup:
             I hate using the C word it seems to blight everybodys lives in someway these days..my brother was diagnosed but thankfully has made a full recovery.Sorry to hear about your friend DWhistler.Broadtrain they say having a positive mental attitude and a sense of humour is half the battle.....you certainly bring both to the forum......long may it continue mate :thumbsup:

Offline D306Whistler

• Konnichi Wa
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 01:53:45 PM »
I do hope that Gerald can drive Class 40's in his next life. I was fortunate enough to cab his beast D306 in 2009 on my 29th birthday ;). My condolences are with his son Neil and the family.

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £15.00
Below Goal: £85.00
Site Currency: GBP
15% 
June Donations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal