!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: I wonder why.......  (Read 450 times)

Online fisherman

• Trade Count: (+1)
    • Awards
I wonder why.......
« on: December 19, 2011, 04:35:02 PM »
Grafar are  not  producing ALL their  steam locos with new 'see through' spoke wheels....

even if  it was as a  separate 'super' series......

I can't see why   it would  be  difficult to do and it would improve alll the 0 -6 -0 locos tremendously!!!
<o({{{<<

Offline 4x2

• Trade Count: (+5)
    • Awards
Re: I wonder why.......
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 04:56:55 PM »
Grafar are  not  producing ALL their  steam locos with new 'see through' spoke wheels....

even if  it was as a  separate 'super' series......

I can't see why   it would  be  difficult to do and it would improve alll the 0 -6 -0 locos tremendously!!!
Funniley enough i was thinking the opposite last night... Why don't farish rebrand all the older stuff like hornby's railroad range, and then the new stuff with is mostly badged as 'blue ribband'.

The older farish stuff is overpriced for what it is, a small price cut would really help to promote N gauge at a time when people are hanging on to every penny. Good example is the class 25 - 88.65 rrp and the massively better but very similar looking (in real life anyway...) class 24 costs 91.40 rrp - a whopping 2.75 difference ! I know what i'd buy.  :smiley-laughing:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £287.00
Above Goal: £232.00
Site Currency: GBP
522% 
December Donations

Advertise Here