Get well soon, Peter Charles Fagg

Started by Malc, November 25, 2015, 06:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharlesfagg

Friends,

An update that is not good news.

I had biopsies taken 2 weeks ago that have proved "Inconclusive". 

Now I am developing Jaundice and may be re-admitted to the John Radcliffe hospital either later today or early tomorrow.

Please do not reply to this post as it might be weeks before I have a chance to reply, I do not possess either a tablet or a laptop.

Regards, Peter.
Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

scruff

I know you said don't reply... but... I just wanted to say keep fighting and Get well soon...

Mark

petercharlesfagg

Friends,

Thank you for all the thank you responses, very much appreciated.

Obviously I am at home!  I have had a stent fitted in my bile duct which will hopefully hit the Jaundice on the head!

As for the rest of my ailments, I am likely to be readmitted sometime in January, either for an exploratory operation (lets hope they find oil!) or Chemotherapy!

My pain levels have increased but they will eventually stabilise with all the drugs I keep throwing down my gullet!  (Current count 24/day!)

Anyway, I am home to share the gathering of the clan and I sincerely hope that everyone, no matter which god you follow, has time to share your own happiness.

Warmest regards, Peter.
Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

Griffo

Christmas at home!! What could be better?

Keep it up, Peter. Great to see that they have some idea where to go forward.

Merry Christmas to the Clan.

Steve

austinbob

Quote from: Griffo on December 24, 2015, 05:47:41 PM
Christmas at home!! What could be better?

Keep it up, Peter. Great to see that they have some idea where to go forward.

Merry Christmas to the Clan.

Steve
Ditto - glad you're home for Xmas.
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

port perran

Very pleased that you are home for Christmas Peter.
Have a great time and do take it easy.
Hopefully things will improve for you in the New Year.
We'll all be rooting for you.
I'm sure I'll get used to cream first soon.

Skyline2uk

rhysapthomas

Hi

Good to hear you are at home for Christmas and all the best for the New Year.  Stents are great things I have got one keeping the Jaundice at bay until the new year

David Asquith

Positive news anyway Peter.  Keep your chin up.  We are all with you.  How is Susan?  Things like this take a toll on our nearest and dearest too.  Hope you both have a lovely Christmas and the New Year brings you back your health.

David

Mr Sprue

Hope you and the family have a good one Peter and that the new year brings you new good health.  :thumbsup:

All the best and of course the best of luck
David

daveg

Good to know you're home, Peter.

Take care and have an enjoyable Christmas and New Year.

Behave - we are all watching!  :D

Dave G

Bob Tidbury

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your good lady and I hope that the New Year brings you better health which is more important than wealth , but some of that wouldn't go amiss either .
Hope to see you again soon .
Bob & Val

GrahamB

Have a good Christmas. Hopefully 2016 will bring you good news.
Tonbridge MRC Member.
My Southwark Bridge thread can be found at https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38683.0
My Southwark Bridge website can be found at https://southwarkbridge.wixsite.com/ngauge

joe cassidy

Happy Christmas Peter.

Hope the docs will allow you to eat/drink something festive, at least for tomorrow.

Joe

Hailstone

Merry Christmas and a happy new year Peter

Best wishes,

Alex

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £0.00
Below Goal: £100.00
Site Currency: GBP
 0%